Sunday, November 06, 2005

Fun Bush Quotes

Sorry, no links. I'm too lazy tonight and no one reads my blog anyway, from what I can tell. :)

But for the fun of it, here are some quotes from Bush, reacting to the protests against him in Argentina (as reported in yesterday's New York Times).


First, his words to the Argentinian President hosting the summit Bush was attending,


"It's not easy to host all these countries," Mr. Bush said, addressing Mr. Kirchner. "It's particularly not easy to host, perhaps, me."


And then, commenting on the anti-Bush riots that proliferated during his visit:


Look, I understand not everybody agrees with the decisions I've made, but that's not unique to Central or South America," Mr. Bush said. "Truth of the matter is, there's people who disagree with the decisions I've made all over the world."


I couldn't have said it better myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home